10% OFF WITH PROMO CODE 'EARLYBIRD'
*PROMO CODE APPLIES FOR TOURS BOOKED 60-DAYS IN ADVANCE
PARIS Night SEGWAY TOUR
The Paris Night Segway tour is the perfect tour for both those looking to explore the 'City of Light', see all the highlights, and want to enjoy the incredible experience by Segway! What better way to end a day in Paris than by Segway riding along it's magical streets?! The Paris Night Segway Tour explores the city as the sun sets and Paris begins to take on a completely different shape.
- The Eiffel Tower - The centerpiece of Paris, this tower is one of the tallest manmade structures in the world. First viewed as a "ridiculous tower" during the construction for the 1889 World's Fair and now at the top of everyone's life bucket list.
- Napoléon's Tomb - A time to learn about the well known historical figure Napoleon. Napoleon's tomb is in the church that sits at the back of Les Invalides, which has the brilliant golden dome.
- Alexander III Bridge - A wonderful bridge, spanning the Seine and connecting some key Paris monuments. You will feel like a million bucks as you Segway accross the grand bridge with wonderful gold sculptures.
- Louvre Museum - One of the world's largest museums, this building was altered frequently throughout time to become what it is today. The vast collection of art across centuries is amazing. Some highligts are the Egyptian and Roman sections, Mona Lisa, and Van Gogh paintings.
- Musée D'Orsay - Top of every visitors's must see list is this museum of France's national collection of impressionist and post-impressionist art. Originally created for the 1900 Universal Exhibition and now contains the most comprehensive overview of French impressionism that you may fancy.
- Tuileries Gardens - A pleasant stroll between the Place de la Concorde and the Louvre, this garden captures the spirit of the city! The garden is all that remains of the Tuileries Palace which was the last place that Louis XVI and his family lived before their imprisonment during the Revolution.
- Champs-Elysées - We see this from the Place de la Concorde. The Champs-Elysées is arguably the most beautiful street in the world. This avenue is a prime strip of real estate lined with cafés, cinemas, 5-star hotels and famous shops.
- Also see - ...the Ecole Militaire, Rodin Museum, Les Invalides, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde, UNESCO and more!
- Fully guided tour
- Training Session
Each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session in the plaza and park next to our office. We will practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 and older. Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the tour and will not be allowed to tour alone. Unfortunately, anyone under the age of 12 and pregnant women will not be permitted to participate. Additionally, City Segway Tours has a strict policy against alcohol consumption and Segway operation. Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given.